Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads was worth $25 when I bought a single set from a natural health store
  • I used it for a single month but I think it is pretty decent for cleansing pads
  • It was not the best but it was worth buying if your standards are not high
  • I would use it everyday specially between early mornings and afternoons, and using them really helped keep the pores a little shine-free, but not completely, because I know there is nothing like a tough scrub or facial wash
  • So using them is pretty convenient because it is an alternative to using a facial wash which you should limit in a day

• by sichome

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads was worth $25 when I bought a single set from a natural health store. I used it for a single month but I think it is pretty decent for cleansing pads. It was not the best but it was worth buying if your standards are not high. While I used a lot of cleansing pads which were much better, I am not saying that this one is not good. It was decent.

The cleansing pads are made to help lessen the acne-causing dirt accumulated in your pores. I would use it everyday specially between early mornings and afternoons, and using them really helped keep the pores a little shine-free, but not completely, because I know there is nothing like a tough scrub or facial wash. So these pads are made of 60 pieces in one pack, and you can definitely smell the tea tree oil but

not too powerful that it would be obvious when you already used it. Like other cleansing pads, they are also damp, but not as damp as the others. It feels like ordinary tissues, but without the alcohol. It contains salicylic acid and you can use them regardless of your age and skin type.

It does not feel anything different from the other facial wipes I used. Using them did not feel too damp that’s for sure, but the difference between this and other brands were it hardly cleanses anything, though you can see that there were less traces of dirt being taken away. In fact, I used a lot of better cleansing pads which really got rid of the shine and the sweat you have been having, like the ones made by Clean And Clear, and this one may not be better than that. But, the effect is quite the same ...

• because it actually felt soothing using them. It may not get rid of everything even if you keep wiping, but you can see some streaks over there like an astringent would, and the result was a little satisfactory somehow because it really lessened the shine without clogging the pores.

Using these cleansing pads did not cause me to have acne. I also did not have redness and irritation like itching, but I should advise you should not overdo it or else you might feel too dry. Fortunately, though this one is alcohol-free and has no medicated scent, which otherwise might be harmful to those with oily skin and big pores. It did not contribute to anything if you had acne but at least it did not worsen them. I should say it is just an ordinary facial wipes which may not be as good as others but I am not saying it is

not decent. It is pretty much a little good at making you feel refreshed but not anything more.

Over washing your face may cause over dryness, and might lead to acne, regardless of the skin type you have. So using them is pretty convenient because it is an alternative to using a facial wash which you should limit in a day. With a product like this, at least you can bring it anywhere and you don’t need cotton balls to get rid of anything there. You can just pick one out and you don’t need a lot of minutes to devote to using it.

While I know that it did not make a dramatic difference and it is not anything better, I should say it was a little refreshing to use and it was just mild. So if you want a mild product, Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads is a good one.

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128011405581231/k2311a0128/1.28.11