Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil  » Other  »
  • The first thing that struck me about the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” was the colour, since it was a striking shade of my favourite colour
  • Although the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” was a bit more expensive than the average pencil, I thought that the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” wrote very smoothly and it made my writing look neat and pretty, despite the fact that I know that I do not always have the best penmanship
  • After using it for the first time, I found that the rubber could not erase any of the marks the same pencil made properly, and without messing up the page
  • I would recommend the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” to people who would like a good quality HB2 pencil to buy

• by Redtape

Another one of the stationery that my brother brought home recently was a “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil”. The first thing that struck me about the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” was the colour, since it was a striking shade of my favourite colour. However, it was only when I had actually used the pencil that I got to see why this particular brand of pencil was truly of a good quality.

Although the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” was a bit more expensive than the average pencil, I thought that the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” wrote very smoothly and it made my writing look neat and pretty, despite the fact that I know that I do not always have the best penmanship.

Another thing that I liked about the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” was that it did not rot easily like some ...

• of the cheaper brands of pencils that I was used to. Therefore, I did not end up frustrated and trying to sharpen it over and over, until it was only a small stub or until it broke.

The feel of it in between my fingers was also quite nice as well, and so I ended up using it for a lot of things, including my drawings.

Perhaps, the only thing

that I can say I was dissatisfied with about the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” was the rubber attached to the end of it. After using it for the first time, I found that the rubber could not erase any of the marks the same pencil made properly, and without messing up the page.

I would recommend the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” to people who would like a good quality HB2 pencil to buy.

user says :

re : The first thing that struck me about the “Little Tree HB2 Quality Pencil” was the colour, since it was a striking shade of my favourite colour
    I had one little tree H B 1253 BLACK PENCIL Now where can I get it ? who is the manufacturer for the same It is very lovely pencil with cartoon characters printed on it

Galega says :

This pencil is manufactured by Little Tree Pencil Company. This is undoubtedly one of the most popular pencil brands among school children in the world. Unfortunately, it is no more available in many countries. I think, at this juncture (2019), you can get it only in China and in some South East Asian countries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1228011405401131/k2311a0128/1.28.11