Oster Blender  » Electronics  »
2.0
  • I bought my blender so I could make slushy drinks in the summer
  • But, first thing I found was that this blender didn't seem to crush ice like it is supposed to do

• by Renae
      I bought my blender so I could make slushy drinks in the summer. But, first thing I found was that this blender didn’t seem to crush ice like it is supposed to do.

/> The Osterizer blender is a multi-speed blender.

It’s got speeds from slow to fast.

It’s got two methods of operation.

Continuous and 2.

Controlled Cycle Blending.

The continuous is for blending and liquefying.

The controllded cycle is for chopping nuts, pieces of food, vegetables, and cheeses.

The controlled cycle is manually turned on and off.

The book states that the the controlled ‘cycle’ consists of ...

• Oster Blender
      operating the blender for about 2 seconds and then allowing the blad to coast to a stop.

Personally, I did not like my blender that well.

Then, when I screwed the bottom on

to it, I got it a little to tight and it cracked.

So, now I can’t use it anyway! I need to either find a new blender, new brand, or, get a replacement for the Oster.

todd williams says :

We had this blender for 2 days and while chopping frozen strawberries the plastic jar cracked and a big chunk of plastic popped out of it…Piece of Crap

John says :

Sound terrible. Todd, you can however purchase the jar separately from Oster if you decided to get a replacement. Here’s a link to their website with the prices:

Galega says :

This blender comes with warranty. Since it is only 2 days ago, it should still under warranty and hence you should get the jar replaced. Accidental damages are not covered under warranty. However, in this case, the jar cracked without any issue. You just chopped frozen strawberries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162203140530431/k2311a0322/3.22.07