Flower by Kenzo, Eau de Parfum Spray for women  » Perfume  »
  • I love lingering on perfume counter out of rush hours, spraying the tester in the air in desperate attempt to spare my wrists for the special one
  • Albeit I did not buy, I noticed discounted price in amount of $ 66, which I consider within completely reasonable limits

• by grandilo

I love lingering on perfume counter out of rush hours, spraying the tester in the air in desperate attempt to spare my wrists for the special one. Last time, I had an unforgettable encounter, for I discovered the most astonishing, complex simplicity of Flower by Kenzo.

Tremendously involved, mesmerizing first act took my breath away, starting with distinctive, noble rose, dominating over pungent, screaming wild hawthorn, animal, dense and perplexing cassie and gorgeous, faint palma violet. After the stormy first impression drifted away, the room

filled with abundant middle section, overwhelmed by warm, partially sharp opopanax on top of fresh, sparkling white musk. Melodious, opulent heart converted into intriguing base, marked by fragrance enhancing hedione, best described as particularly weak, vague reminiscent of jasmine. Behind distanced woodsy hints, there is the presence of assenting yet voluptuous, comforting vanilla, rounding amiably the impressive conclusion.

Predominant, bursting bunch of roses and brittle violets mingled with the natural chemistry of my skin tremendously, creating exceptionally unique and powerful synergy. Unlike with common floral ...

• scents, here the blossom was substituted with strikingly delicate green accord, opening delightfully into the air. Initial unfolding turned into curiously unobtrusive concoction of outstanding lasting power, drifting around me from late afternoon until next morning. The fleeting bright green did not last long, but briefly dissolved into powdery highlights, which were tender like whispers, caressing like feather and fragile like poppy. Indisputably faultless balanced scent was not particularly floral, yet gentle, feminine, ulterior light enough for daily wear and very lovely for the
        evening.

The attractive flask looked like a cute, valuable piece of art, so elegant and tall, curved clear glass with the stem of the flower running up the middle of the bottle and the red bloom caught in the cap. equivalently attractive outer cardboard box was of pure white color, adorned with distinctive, long-steamed poppy blossom on each side.

Albeit I did not buy, I noticed discounted price in amount of $ 66, which I consider within completely reasonable limits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628011405111131/k2311a0128/1.28.11