Paper Pro Desktop Stapler  » Other  »
  • It cost $ 16 and I bought it on one of the branches of Office Warehouse (store for office supplies)
  • Moreover, my office Supervisor does not agree with me buying this kind of expensive stapler

• by grecy

Since I started working in the office and preparing reports I became concern to every office equipment and supplies I buy, specifically for holding the documents securely. My reports usually consist of less than 30 pages everyday. Paper clips cannot severely attach those sheets. It needs to hold securely because these reports are being transferred to different people at work for the purpose of reading and approval. Once the documents returned to me, sometimes it is not in good condition. It is either the end of the papers was folded or crumpled. Anyway, I am still thankful that the papers were still attached and that is because of a stapler.

I am way typical when it comes to stapler. I need those that can hold 20 sheets or more regardless of the paper subs. That is why I was not wrong

of buying Stapler from Paper Pro. It cost $ 16 and I bought it on one of the branches of Office Warehouse (store for office supplies). You can only put ¼ sizes of staple wire and 210 pieces of staple wire in the stapler. The great features of this stapler are the rubberized handle and base. It is good because when it dropped in the floor it will not ruin the stapler’s quality. It has a big difference compare to the regular one. Once you accidentally drop it in the floor, no matter how hard it hits the ground, it will just bounce back and there is no effect on the performance of the stapler, compare to the regular stapler that when it drop, it can still attach papers together but there are spaces in the staple wire that will ...

• not fold properly anymore. It looks awful and useless to use it. Paper Pro stapler never gets ruin regardless of how many times it dropped. It can last for long and it is very heavy duty. However, this stapler is big and do have easy grip when your hands are small. You will just get use to using it. Also, when you hold it, the weight is light; you will not get tired of holding it.

It can attach papers up to 30 sheets and more but less than 40 sheets with sub 19 paper. However, I only attached 25 sheets for security purposes. Moreover, my office Supervisor does not agree with me buying this kind of expensive stapler. It is so expensive for the price of $ 16. According to her, it is good to buy cheaper brands because this

is only a stapler. However, it seems she does not know the importance of a stapler. It holds the paper together, it needs to hold it permanently or for long time that a paper clip cannot do as the latter is only for temporary. Another, stapler is sensitive to break once it drop on the floor and it usually happens isn’t it? Once it happens, it ruins the quality and purpose of stapler and it mostly happens with the cheaper brands. If ever this is the scenario, you have no choice but to replace it, buy another one, then another one, and another one until you had spend money closely to $ 16. So why not buy something expensive but with good quality. For me, quality is equal to Paper Pro brand. Paper Pro stapler is a product with quality. My verdict is 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1228011405031131/k2311a0128/1.28.11