Bissell QuickSteamer  » Housewares  »
  • I give it an 8 because of the issue of getting the water to the spray bar to get it started

• by Renae
      I have a cat. Therefore I need something to clean my carpets. She doesn’t ‘wet’ on the carpet, but she does throw up a lot. I had the hardest time finding the perfect solution to cleaning my carpet where there was no stain from my cat’s issues.

We purchased the Bissell QuickSteamer about 6 years ago. It’s still going strong. What do I like about it?

It

is light weight. 2. It’s Dirty Water Tank is a pretty clear blue/green color.

Holds 1/2 gallon water and solution. 3. The Clean Water Tank is easy to take off and put back on the machine.

4. It’s got great suction that removes the water back out of the carpet. 5.

The Dirty Water Tank is easy to remove to empty. 6. It has little brissles that rub ...

• the carpet, but are gentle not to fray the carpet.

7. The user’s manual is very easy to read and understand. It even gives instruction on removing the belt and brush for the 2050 series model.

What don’t I like about it?

1. I have to shake the entire machine to get the water to get in the tube for it to squirt when I press the button.

Sometimes, it takes about 15 mintues for me to get the water to finally start flowing through the tube.

That’s frustrating. 2. If you store it with a little water in it, it leaks out.

Would I buy another one if this one ever breaks? Yep! I sure would!

I give it an 8 because of the issue of getting the water to the spray bar to get it started.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532103140490931/k2311a0321/3.21.07