Alli Weight Loss Kit  » Health  »
  • My arms is now half the size compared before, my waist is smaller and my face is more defined

• by Miss Hana Banana

I was slightly overweight about 5yrs ago. My ideal weight is 95-100lbs but I weighed 116lbs. I needed to change my diet since it consists of too much carbohydrates and fat. I am Filpino, we eat rice at least 3 times a day and a lot of greasy, fried food. It was very difficult to make the change especially that I had the same diet for 26 years.

I tried going to the gym but

it didn’t work out quite well. I searched the web for weight loss aid that actually suits my needs. I knew I was eating really bad oily food so I needed some fatblocker pills. I came across Alli and decided to purchase the starter kit for $49.99. I never regretted my purchase. My weight now ranges from 93-97 which is perfect.

The most commonly reported side effect of the pill is anal leakage. Yes, it is disgusting. You will have an orange oil discharge that you cannot stop from coming out of your body. For the three months that I was on the Alli diet, I only experienced this once. I am vey thankful. This was after I had a slice of pizza. Rule of the thumb: Never wear white pants or dress and absolutely no pizza while on the Alli diet. I wore a pantiliner everyday the entire ...

• Alli Weight Loss Kit
      time I was in this diet because I was paranoid.

My body lost a lot of inches. My arms is now half the size compared before, my waist is smaller and my face is more defined. I lost about 20lbs but it was not overnight. It took about 3years, it was a process. I give the credit to Alli but I did significantly change my diet too. I was always watching what I eat and

make sure the fat content is less than 15grams per meal. If you go over the limit, you know what happens.

I recomment this pill but you have to include dedication and discipline before you start the diet. This is not only about taking the pill. This has a great impact too but the most important key is discipline and changing your lifestyle for longterm results. Alli can definitely aid weight loss. The best diet I ever tried.

LMW says :

Me choosing Alli is literally responsible for the most weight I ever lost 70 or so pounds. I was in the 280 pound range when I started and was close to 220 range when I was at my smallest with this diet plan. I had never in my adult life been 220 or 230 pounds. It was a great tool It totally polices you from falling into those comfortable old habits that ruin you reaching your goal. If I had one word to describe it. It would be police. If you don’t want greasy poo involuntarily sneaking up on you, you will stick to the requirements.

Now that being said. If you do this don’t do like I did the first time. I ate gummy bears and pots of white rice because there was virtually 0% fat content and other things like this. That is just not healthy. I walked a lot because I was on a collage campus so that took care of my exercise. I was depressed after graduation when I didn’t have a job and gained all the weight back. That was not Alli’s fault. That was on me. I recently decided that I am going to do Alli again and do it right the whole way not just some of the way like last time.

Joanna says :

Hi LMW,

Congratulations on your weightloss, and lots of encouragement on your newest goals. Just a note, while your on Alli, I have noticed that Vitafusions Fiber Weight Management gummies, have really helped me keep the weight off that I have lost. They were recommended to me by my doctor to help with some of the symptoms that I was experiencing while Alli. They have been a great help for my digestive system as well. Just a suggestion.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428011404881131/k2311a0128/1.28.11