Swiffer Duster with Extendable Handle  » Housewares  »
  • I don't like dusting because it's always a big hassle so I decided to purchase the Swiffer Duster because I wanted something to make dusting easier
  • The Swiffer Duster is very easy to use and I love the fact that the handle is really long
  • I believe that the Swiffer Duster is certainly the easiest way to dust and it completely gets rid of the dust instead of throwing it around
  • I would certainly recommend the Swiffer Duster to anyone because it has certainly work a lot better than I expected

• by John

I don’t like dusting because it’s always a big hassle so I decided to purchase the Swiffer Duster because I wanted something to make dusting easier. The Swiffer Duster comes with a handle and three disposable dusters.

I only paid 10 dollars for the Swiffer Duster and I truly believe that I have certainly received my money’s worth from it.

The Swiffer Duster has worked much

better than I initially expected.

The Swiffer Duster is very easy to use and I love the fact that the handle is really long.

The handle is extendable so I certainly believe it’s a great benefit to be able to set the Swiffer Duster exactly how you like.

With the extendable handle on the Swiffer Duster I am able to easily dust my ceiling and I ...

• love the fact that I am able to fit this duster into even the smallest areas.

The Swiffer Duster is very light weight which makes it very easy to left up and maneuver without much effort.

My most favorite thing about the Swiffer Duster is the way that it locks onto dirt.

Unlike other types of dusters Swiffer Duster does not just spread dust around but

it actually locks dust onto the disposable duster.

I believe that the Swiffer Duster is certainly the easiest way to dust and it completely gets rid of the dust instead of throwing it around.

Overall I love the Swiffer Duster and I have had a really good experience using it.

I would certainly recommend the Swiffer Duster to anyone because it has certainly work a lot better than I expected.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328011404721031/k2311a0128/1.28.11