Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I mostly prefer to use their conditioners since I do not have a lot of experience using their shampoos
  • As a result, I found myself looking for a clarifying shampoo that would gently cleanse my hair without removing too much of its natural moisture
  • Although this product is not specifically marketed as a clarifying product, I decided to purchase it based on its delightful fragrance alone
  • Using this product has definitely been a pleasant surprise
  • I honestly believe that this is one of the best cleansing shampoos out there at its price point (around $3)

• by Simply_Fabulous

I am a huge fan of most of the Herbal Essences products. I mostly prefer to use their conditioners since I do not have a lot of experience using their shampoos. I tend to use a lot of different products in my hair in order to define my naturally curly African American hair. As a result, I found myself looking for a clarifying shampoo that would gently cleanse my hair without removing too much of its natural moisture. Although this product is not specifically marketed as a clarifying product, I decided to purchase it based on its delightful fragrance alone. I have been using the bottle that I purchased for the past three weeks and so far I have been pleased with the results.

Because my hair is naturally dry,

I usually have a hard time finding a shampoo that does not exaggerate this condition. To be perfectly honest, I used to think that all shampoos were the same and there was not one manufactured that could both clean my hair and leave it feeling soft and manageable. Even though this product is not as moisturizing as I would prefer, I still like it. So far, I have found that I tend to get better results when I use this shampoo with either the brand’s Hello Hydration or Totally Twisted conditioner. The first few times that I used this product I was unimpressed. After almost tossing it in my garbage can, I decided to give this shampoo another try. Let me just state that I was absolutely in ...

• love. It lathers nicely without leaving my hair feeling extremely dry. Although I do plan on experimenting with a few other products from this company, I also plan on continuing to use this shampoo at least every week for removing product buildup.

Normally I have to shampoo my hair at least two or three times in order to remove the leave in products and gels that I use on my hair. Even though I am constantly washing my hair, I found with the products that I used in the past that my hair never really felt clean. Using this product has definitely been a pleasant surprise. The only thing that I would change about this product is the smell. For some reason, it smells differently to me

after it has been applied than it does in the packaging. I suppose it is not really that terrible of a thing since I still find that the product is refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from an oily scalp or hair.

Even though this product is specifically designed for individuals with oily hair, I do find that it still works on my dry curly hair. Based on my experience, I would rate this product an 8 out of 10. It is great for cleansing the hair (especially after a long workout) and I enjoy the slightly fruity fragrance that it gives to my hair. I honestly believe that this is one of the best cleansing shampoos out there at its price point (around $3).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427011404571231/k2311a0127/1.27.11