Beecology Moisturizing Peppermint & Honey Body Wash
  • The body wash has a golden color to it and it is simply amazing in texture with it being a syrup like consistency that lathers up so very well
  • The way I like to use this natural peppermint and honey body wash is by getting into the shower and rinsing my skin down with plenty of warm water
  • I would recommend this gentle natural peppermint and honey body wash to anyone looking for a natural one to use
  • I know it worked well for me and I will not be without it from now on because of how gentle it was on my eczema patches and skin

• by Soleil Robins

I was looking for a gentle yet uplifting natural body wash to use and decided to try Beecology Moisturizing Peppermint & Honey Body Wash and I have to say I have been so pleased using it. It has a nice sweet uplifting peppermint scent to it and the natural ingredients in it have really helped cleanses my skin gently without causing any irritation or dryness. I even used it to make a bubble bath which was simply wonderful.

This natural peppermint and honey body wash comes in a clear plastic easy to squeeze bottle with a black cover. The body wash has

a golden color to it and it is simply amazing in texture with it being a syrup like consistency that lathers up so very well. The natural ingredients in this simply amazingly body wash are essential cleansing and moisturizing oils, honey, aloe, vegetable gum, vitamins and peppermint oil. These ingredients are very gentle and cleansing to my skin without harsh ingredients which has been very nice.

The way I like to use this natural peppermint and honey body wash is by getting into the shower and rinsing my skin down with plenty of warm water. Then I take my bath sponge and ...

• pour the body wash directly on to it and lather it up until I get light foamy bubbles. Then I simply wash my body from head to toe until it is cleanses very well. The peppermint scent is very uplifting and fresh. The body wash rinses off very clean and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft with a nice scent of peppermint.

The other way have used this body wash since I have had it is to make a peppermint bubble bath. I simply filled my bathtub up with plenty of warm water and poured about ¼ cup into my bathwater

and swished it around a bit. Then I got into my bath and soaked up the relaxing goodness.

I would recommend this gentle natural peppermint and honey body wash to anyone looking for a natural one to use. It is simply amazing and I thought very affordable. I do hope those of you who try this body wash like the scent of it and how it nourishes and cleanses your skin gently and effectively as well. I know it worked well for me and I will not be without it from now on because of how gentle it was on my eczema patches and skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011404501231/k2311a0127/1.27.11