Beecology Peppermint All Natural Beeswax Buzz Balm
  • The best time I find to apply the lip balm is right after I have exfoliated my lips with a lip scrub
  • I would highly recommend the Beecology Peppermint All Natural Beeswax Buzz Balm to any woman, teen, male or child to use on their lips to help keep them well protected a hydrated
  • I know now that I have tried this lip balm I can simply not be without it

• by Soleil Robins

I have tried so many lip balms this winter and none of them have moisturized or softened my lips up the way the Beecology Peppermint All Natural Beeswax Buzz Balm has. It has been very soothing and nourishing to my lips and I simply can not get enough of it. I am always constantly apply it to my lips to help keep them soothed and well hydrated.

The lip balm comes in a regular lip balm tube that twist up and down like regular lip balm does. The lip balm isn’t waxy at all and glides on very smoothly onto the lips.

The lip balm is very, very moisturizing and does a wonderful job with protecting my lips while providing a soothing cooling sensation for my lips when they are dried out and burning. The lip balm is made from natural soothing, nourishing, moisturizing and healing ingredients like bees wax, coconut oil, shea butter, aloe butter, olive oil, cupuacu butter, clove oil, tea tree oil, acai oil and peppermint oil. These ingredients are all completely natural and do wonders for keeping my lips young bright and healthy.

The best time I find to apply the lip balm is right after I have exfoliated my ...

• lips with a lip scrub. Then I take the lip balm and rub it all over my lips in a nice even layer. The lip balm is very cooling and soothing and feels silky soft on my lips without being to heavy or waxy like I mentioned. I even like how this lip balm has helped keep my cold sores away as well which is a plus for me. I even like how it healed up the cracks on my lips as well. I simply cant get enough of this lip balm. I even apply it before bedtime to help keep my
        lips well hydrated so I can wake up in the morning with silky smooth lips.

I would highly recommend the Beecology Peppermint All Natural Beeswax Buzz Balm to any woman, teen, male or child to use on their lips to help keep them well protected a hydrated. The lip balm is affordable and well worth using. I know now that I have tried this lip balm I can simply not be without it. It works amazingly on my lips. I do hope those of you who try this lip balm as well like the way it softens, moisturizes, and protects your lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011404491231/k2311a0127/1.27.11