Godefroy Instant Tint Light Brown brow color kit  » Health  »
  • I thought I would not be able to do this at home, since most hair color kits recommend that you not use it on facial hair
  • It may last longer if you let it get to a deeper color, but I like to keep it looking natural
  • This product has saved me so much time and money and is so convenient

• by reviewabit

I have been coloring my hair at home for a couple of years now. I used to get it done at the salon, but it became so expensive that I couldn’t justify it, especially when it is so easy to use color kits at home. The one thing I missed from the salon jobs is that my hairdresser always dyed my eyebrows to match my hair. I thought I would not be able to do this at home, since most hair color kits recommend that you not use it on facial hair.

I asked my hairdresser the last time I went in for a cut if it

would be safe to use the hair color kits for them anyway, even though it said no, and she (reluctantly) admitted there was a product on the market specifically for brows that I could use. She gave me the name, and I had my favorite beauty supply store order it for me. What I got was a fantastic little product that I absolutely love.

This kit comes with everything you need to dye your brows and is so easy to use. The color comes in little capsules that you can actually use more than once if you need to, making it incredibly affordable to use. The whole process is extremely quick– much easier than coloring your hair.

It is very important to read the directions and apply some lotion, oil or vaseline around the eyebrow skin so that the dye does not stain your skin. Although you probably won’t need them as contact with the product is very little, you can also use gloves for your hands. It only takes a tiny bit of the product to work, and I leave it on for a very short time.

Less than a minute gets my brows at about the shade I want them to be. I use the light brown, because I was warned that ...

•  Godefroy Instant Tint Light Brown brow color kit
      the dark was very dark and would probably be too strong for me. I am really glad I listened to that advice, because even the light brown will come out very dark if you leave it on very long.

The color lasts several weeks. For me, generally about a month to six weeks. It may last longer if you let it get to a deeper color, but I like to keep it looking natural.

I have never had any skin irritation at all from this product, but since you are to use it around your eyes, I highly recommend doing a patch test to

be sure you are not going to have some sort of adverse reaction. If the color does get on your skin by accident, you can get it off with a good scrub. A loofah or buff puff with some soap usually takes care of any mistakes I make.

This product has saved me so much time and money and is so convenient. I like the fact that I can use it whenever I need to, and not just when it is time to do an all over color on my hair. I highly recommend this, ladies–and even guys– to restore your desired brow color without all the hassle and money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427011404401131/k2311a0127/1.27.11