212 VIP by Carolina Herrera  » Perfume  »
  • I am so happy that I found it, because it has been my staple signature perfume ever since
  • It had an amazing classic smell, a scent that I haven't smelled in years
  • So as I was examining the bottle a little bit more, I noticed the text on the bottle in gold letters that read 212 VIP
  • Oh and by the way, I returned the travel sized perfume back to my relative ha ha, and I thanked her for actually leaving it because I was happy to find it
  • I love this perfume, I'm so happy I purchased it

• by Kim

I am in absolute love with this perfume! I am so happy that I found it, because it has been my staple signature perfume ever since! It was actually a family member who was staying over my house for a bit and left a tiny travel sized bottle of perfume in the guest room, and I just happened to stumble upon it. At first, I wasn’t so sure what it was because it was so small and had a little bit of liquid inside, but when I flipped open the cap and say the nozzle spray, I knew it was a perfume. So I sprayed it in the air, and I automatically fell in love with it. It had an amazing classic smell, a scent that I

haven’t smelled in years! So as I was examining the bottle a little bit more, I noticed the text on the bottle in gold letters that read 212 VIP. So doing what I do best, I Googled 212 VIP, and I came upon the name of the perfume, by Carolina Herrera. I was ecstatic when I found it, because I wanted to purchase the biggest bottle as soon as possible because I ordered the smell of it. I figured I would be able to get it at a Macy’s or other department store nearby in the mall but sadly when I went to Google Shopping I didn’t find much stores nearby. So I just ordered it on Amazon.com for $70.00, which was a 2.7 oz Eau De ...

• Parfum Spray. It came to my home in less than a week, and I couldn’t wait to use it. Oh and by the way, I returned the travel sized perfume back to my relative ha ha, and I thanked her for actually leaving it because I was happy to find it!

Well the appearance of this perfume I have to say is very appealing. It’s in a shiny metallic gold color, and in a cool soft edged oval shape. It says 212 VIP Carolina Herrera on the bottom half. I really like the design of it, it’s really hip and modern, and it’s definitely an eye catcher. It smells sweet, sexy, and smokey at the same time, I love it. I recommend it for older audiences because this

is the perfume I would wear on a night to the club or on a date. It’s just so appealing and fruity smelling, but nothing childish! I know I’m not crazy, and I’m sure I’m not the only one but it does have a slight hint of liquor, or some type of alcohol, reason why I said it would go great while you’re at the club without being offensive. You will get all sorts of compliments while wearing this perfume, and it lasts fairly long, so you will be greatly satisfied.

I love this perfume, I’m so happy I purchased it! It will catch the attention of many, and you will feel so sexy, glamorous, and luxurious while wearing it! It really lives up to it’s name! Great buy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011404151131/k2311a0127/1.27.11