Philosophy- The Supernatural: Custom Blend Airbrush Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Thus when I saw this 3 shades concealer in compact I know I have to get them
  • They cost me $25 and if I divide them among the 3 pan of concealer I thought they are reasonably priced
  • When I received the pan I was disappointed at the size of each pan that houses the concealer
  • The product is really too little and they are very shallow in the pan that I thought they don’t worth the money I paid for
  • I love how versatile they are especially when I master the art of blending them together

• by janicemic

I am a big fan of Philosophy’s product. I own a number of them and have been very satisfied with most of them. Thus when I saw this 3 shades concealer in compact I know I have to get them. They cost me $25 and if I divide them among the 3 pan of concealer I thought they are reasonably priced. I got this concealer mostly because of the branding “Custom Blend Airbrushed Concealer”. I am one who easily falls in to the marketing gimmick of brands. Being one who loves great packaging, I also have vivid imagination. When I saw the word “Airbrushed” as the theme for this concealer, my imagination runs wild and I can only think of how this concealer will produced airbrush effect on my skin.

The concealer

comes in a sleek black compact that house three shades of concealer in them. Each of this shades are light tone, medium tone and dark tone. When I received the pan I was disappointed at the size of each pan that houses the concealer. I was expecting them to be really bigger but they are just half a size a coin. The product is really too little and they are very shallow in the pan that I thought they don’t worth the money I paid for. They weight 0.26 ounce and I really feel ripped off considering they are so little of product. However, I do love that the compact has a brush in tact. The brush is small and not real quality ones however they does the job in blending the ...

• concealer together. I love the natural ingredient in this compact. It has Jojoba esters, Candelilla wax which is derives from candelila leaves and they also contain Vitamin C which is great vitamin for my skin.

I love the texture of these concealer as they are very creamy in texture and thus blending them is easy peasy. I do love how I can blend the concealer together to achieve the right shade to conceal my ugly spots on my face. They are great when I need different shades to cover my zits, my scars and even the redness I have on my skin when I over washed them. However I must say, it feels like art experiment as I have to go through trial and error before I achieve the right shade to

cover my imperfections. They work great to cover my dark circles as well. I love how versatile they are especially when I master the art of blending them together. However, I must say I can not use the shades alone without blending them. I hate how the light shade is just too light for me, even though I have fair skin. The medium and the dark tone has orange undertone and could never be applied alone. I do use the light shade as my lip primer and they work great in sealing my lip colors for hours. Overall, this product is great once you know the right shade to blend with to achieve the concealer you want however they are no good when you do not have the luxury of time to experiment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011404141131/k2311a0127/1.27.11