LouLou Cacharel, Eau De Parfum Sprey for women
  • Albeit in my opinion the latest smells more of fresh frangipani bloom, probably because of citrus influence, I like its edginess

• by grandilo

Up to this point, LouLou is blasting, clamorous and intense personification of something or somebody vital, spirited and vibrant. My friend Alice shares all mentioned features, and bitterly complains how difficult she find this unique masterpiece that won her heart for life.

This specifically controversial fragrance people in our office indeed evidently either love or hate. Day after day, intriguing scent fires awkwardly mixed emotions, yet never apathy or negligence. Whenever I catch a whiff, drifting boldly in the

air around my colleague, I smile at screaming opening notes. Compounding delicate violet, purifying plum, tangy, edgier black currant, a prominent marigold and brightest anise that reminds of licorice candies, the gay bouquet creates impressive aperture. Perhaps by mistake, but somewhere deep there I sense a hint of endearing jasmine, along with creamy, conscientious mimosa. Anyway, the awesome heart explodes with sweet exotic tiare flower, native to Tahiti, where young women tuck the fragrant white blossom behind their ear. Spectral,

• alluring core intensifies increasingly with bursting orange blossom, aromatic evergreen ylang-ylang and addictive tuberose. Albeit in my opinion the latest smells more of fresh frangipani bloom, probably because of citrus influence, I like its edginess. Then, I hardly wait the grand finale, inhaling deep, sensual mix of comforting vanilla, calming balsam and melting tonka bean with slightest earthy trace of orris.

Frantic, enigmatic yet lustful concoction is housed in an opaque blue bottle of simple octagonal straight-lines shape that

narrows towards the top, with smaller, equally shaped and colored top, divided from the body just by delicate, dark red line. I saw the cardboard outer box, painted in very dark forest decor, but enlivened by colorful vegetation and dominating red flowers. To satisfy my curiosity I inquired about the price; sadly, it is not cheap ($ 120), but it lasts ages. Besides, the staying power is tremendous, for it lingers in clothes and hair all through the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011404001131/k2311a0127/1.27.11