212 Ice Carolina Herrera, Perfume for women  » Perfume  »
  • This is particularly special frosty refreshment for hot summer days, definitely exceptional due to interesting combination of energetic, gentle floral breeze and cooling citrus aromas
  • To get the best of my treasured incenses, I only spray myself after the shower, targeting most crucial pulse points
  • I love the way the 212 Ice dissipates slowly after six, maybe seven hours, never really leaving for good
  • I am sorry I cannot find it in the stores anymore, yet with tons of on-line offers, a problem is solved and the prices I recently checked descended to more affordable $ 60

• by grandilo

This is particularly special frosty refreshment for hot summer days, definitely exceptional due to interesting combination of energetic, gentle floral breeze and cooling citrus aromas.

Like some other concoctions among interesting, gay 212 fragrance line, this one is bottled in conventional capsule of delicate pink color, which looks like it is water frozen solid in a transparent cube, housing treasured container of refreshing scent.

Setting the

benchmark of designers quality, opening top notes consist of commonly recharging, juicy and fleshy pungent grapefruit with contrasting bitter bergamot, advanced by intoxicating explosion of orange blossom. Subtle, but evident sweeter flavor of mandarin follows strong, volatile upper accord just a moment later, forming great formative depiction of the bracing mixture. Calming down, the fruity portal moves away to leave the room for complex middle section, bursting of overwhelming, mighty smelling gardenia, soft, romantic peony, heavenly feminine iris and innocent, lovable lily. I swear I feel seductive rose in dominating, intoxicating heart, mixing with tasteful, aromatic smell of forest fruit, distinctively adjacent to rich and deep conclusion of indispensable dry down. Curiously, combined of soothing sandalwood and satiny musk, the base is typically represented in majority of bases in 212 fragrance line.

The breath blends ...

• 212 Ice Carolina Herrera, Perfume for women
      terrific with my natural chemistry, contouring great initial impression of brisk aperture, which acts uplifting and revitalizing. To get the best of my treasured incenses, I only spray myself after the shower, targeting most crucial pulse points. Furthermore, because my skin is dry, I need to use a fragrance-free moisturizer before applying my perfume, thus extending its lasting power. I love the way the 212 Ice dissipates slowly
      after six, maybe seven hours, never really leaving for good.

Overall, it is my faithful companion whenever I need an early morning reanimation, or for causal wear during warm and hot days. I am sorry I cannot find it in the stores anymore, yet with tons of on-line offers, a problem is solved and the prices I recently checked descended to more affordable $ 60.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011403981131/k2311a0127/1.27.11