Carolina Herrera 212 Perfume for women  » Perfume  »
  • I was particularly impressed by very interesting article I read in fashion magazine, talking about Caroline Herrera and creation of her curious 212 fragrance line
  • Vigilantly, I sprayed humbly inside of my wrist, behind the ear and button down with in a burning fever of excitement and anticipation, hoping for the best
  • In the middle of this buoyant, airy bouquet, I perceived most frangible yet indubitable trace of white roses, which definitely won my heart
  • Radiant, trendy, somewhat cosmopolitan look pledges dynamic, elegant, free and self-confident experience

• by grandilo

I was particularly impressed by very interesting article I read in fashion magazine, talking about Caroline Herrera and creation of her curious 212 fragrance line. The unusual nomination is supposedly inspired by her daughter and actually originates from the New York area code where Herrera junior used to live. Attracted by intriguing story, I looked forward to the opportunity of sampling a tester in my favorite perfume shop.

Because only the scent, applied on slightly wet skin releases its essence at

best, I refuse stores sampling as a proper evaluation. However, since I cannot afford walking to the shop directly from the shower without properly drying myself, I let the destiny take her course. Vigilantly, I sprayed humbly inside of my wrist, behind the ear and button down with in a burning fever of excitement and anticipation, hoping for the best. Instantaneously, I was taken aback by aspiring opening of bursting orange orchard, pungent bergamot and juicy mandarin, blended with floral core ...

• of innocent, showy lily, lustrously intoxicating gardenia and fantastic, authoritative and persistent camellia. Clean, invigorating center advanced to soft conclusive base, embodied of aphrodisiac sandalwood and bright, complex, lustful musk.

Blended with natural chemistry of my skin, the vitalizing concoction twisted fresh, serene and calmed. In the middle of this buoyant, airy bouquet, I perceived most frangible yet indubitable trace of white roses, which definitely won my heart. Under escalating, drifting middle notes must be hidden delicately sparkled romantic jasmine, defining lovely

feminine boost against dense, overwhelming gardenia. At last, I have to praise the exceptional staying power, for it lasted over ten hours on me.

The bottle, typically 212 capsule shaped and made of frozen glass top and bottom, has a striking, metal middle structure. Radiant, trendy, somewhat cosmopolitan look pledges dynamic, elegant, free and self-confident experience. I can positively accredit this breath as a gentle, exciting and playful daytime classic for young women, reasonably priced between $ 50 to 55.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011403951131/k2311a0127/1.27.11