S by Shakira Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • For the price , this is an amazing perfume
  • I think teenagers and mature women can both agree on this type of perfume
  • I like stronger scents more than I do lighter ones normally , but this one has something special to it
  • I bought the small 1 oz bottle for $28.00 from Walgreens
  • All in all , I suggest this scent to anyone

• by Gina Gott

For the price , this is an amazing perfume. It smells exotic and a little delicate , but always gets me compliments when I wear it. It is a nice smelling oriental and floral scent. This is another celebrity scent that I have tried and actually liked. Shakira is a great singer , and this scent is great too. It is a scent worth trying and buying. If you want to smell good and unique for under $30 , then get a bottle of this stuff!

The scent is a mixture of sambac jasmine and vanilla. It also has some amber and benzoin in it along with a woodsy smell.

I also catch a hint of rose after it has been on me for a little while. This scent is very soft and sensual. It is feminine and good for any age group. I think teenagers and mature women can both agree on this type of perfume. It is a nice scent for any woman to wear to work or out on a date. It is great for any occasion and any season. It is really a fun scent to add to your collection.

It is light , but will still get you noticed. It smells seductive and alluring , but not overpowering. I like stronger scents more than I do lighter ones normally , but this one has something special to it. It would make a really good signature scent. I like the staying power of this one too. It usually stays on me for about 5 or 6 hours before I need to do a touch up spray. I don’t mind that for the price. I keep a little bottle in my pocketbook , so I can reapply it wherever I go.

The price is great! I bought the small 1 oz bottle for $28.00 from Walgreens. They also sell a bigger 1.7 oz bottle for $35.00. This scent is a bargain for the sexy scent ...

• S by Shakira Perfume
      and long staying power! You can find it sold anywhere. It is at drug stores , Walmart , Target , Kmart , and many other places. It is a pretty popular scent for all ages , so it is very easy to find. The bottle for this perfume is really cute! It is a curvy type glass bottle with a little charm. It is see through , but the perfume inside is golden colored. This is a great little buy for your money!

All in all , I suggest this scent to anyone. It is not just a celebrity scent that you purchase , because you like the person who

has their name on the bottle. This scent really smells good. It is priced right for any budget. It will get you many compliments when you wear it. It lasts a long time for a value priced perfume. It is a very good quality perfume that is suited for any age group. The bottle that it comes in is nicely done. I like everything about it! If you are looking for a good scent , but don’t want to spend to much money on it , then try this one. It is worth the price , and will keep you smelling amazing all day long and into the night!

Vashishtha Maurya says :

re : For the price , this is an amazing perfume
Very nice product.
Great thanks to Nokia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011403931131/k2311a0127/1.27.11