Chance Chanel Perfume
  • I have enjoyed wearing this scent for years
  • I think this is a great scent to wear all year round
  • It is a pleasing scent , and one that I love
  • It is a stronger perfume , so I suggest trying it before you buy it
  • This scent makes me feel amazing with just a couple of spritzes

• by Gina Gott

I have enjoyed wearing this scent for years. It is a combination of elegance and fun. This scent is worthy of the Chanel name. I try and keep a bottle of this perfume around the house for days when I feel like wearing something sexy. I think this is a great scent to wear all year round. It is priced good for the quality and worth the money. This perfume is one of my favorite go to scents when I am going to a party or dinner. It really gets attention. It is very popular with all ages. I am 30 and this scent makes me feel very confident and daring. Try it out if you want a grown up scent that is still playful.

This perfume is a fresh floral.

It has pink pepper , lemon , and pineapple in it. Some other notes are jasmine , iris , and amber. It also has some hyacinth , patchouli , and vetiver in it. It finishes with a lovely musk smell. It is a great combination for a very feminine and sassy scent. This is a scent that gets me a lot of compliments. It is also well known. I can wear this out and people will smile and nod at me saying the name of this perfume. It is a pleasing scent , and one that I love.

This is not a light scent. It is bold and beautiful , but doesn’t overdo it. Some people might think it is a little much to wear to work , but not me.

• I will wear this scent anywhere from the office to a family reunion. It doesn’t matter , because this scent just makes me feel good. It is powerful and alluring. It has great staying power too. It lasts from morning to night to me. This perfume is a wonderful choice when you want to feel special and want to get noticed.

The price is not bad for what you are getting. For the quality , I don’t mind paying a little bit more. It is truly a remarkable scent. You can find this perfume at most department stores like Macy’s , Belks , or Dillards. A 1.2 oz bottle is $50.00. A 1.7 oz bottle is $65.00. A 3.4 oz bottle is $90.00. There is a size for everyone! The bottle

is cute and unlike most chanel perfumes , it is roundish. I really like it. It is simple but pretty and holds one daring scent inside of it.

All in all , I love this perfume. This one keeps me coming back time and time again. It is a nice scent to wear any time of day or night. It is good for any age woman. It is a stronger perfume , so I suggest trying it before you buy it. I adore it though! It is really an uplifting and exciting fragrance for me. It is the perfect finishing touch before I go out the door. This scent makes me feel amazing with just a couple of spritzes. Try it out for yourself , because this one is a winner in my book!

Chance Chanel Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011403921131/k2311a0127/1.27.11