Reb’l Fleur by Rihanna Perfume
  • It is a strong and unique perfume , and I love the bottle that it comes in too
  • I think it will smell great on younger girls and older women alike
  • I bought my bottle from Macy's after a saleslady talked me into trying it
  • I was happy with the price , since this is a really nice perfume
  • The scent is amazing and lasts a good amount of time

• by Gina Gott

Lately I have loved just about every new celebrity fragrance that has come out. This one is no exception. It smells very good. It is a strong and unique perfume , and I love the bottle that it comes in too. This scent is something different. It is not your average fruity floral perfume. It has that wow factor to it. I recommend this to everyone. I think it will smell great on younger girls and older women alike. It is to sure to be popular with as many fans as Rihanna has and it’s unusual scent. Try it out!

This perfume is made up of peach , red berries , and plum. It also has notes of coconut , violet , and tuberose. There is even some musk , patchouli ,

and amber in it along with hibiscus. It ends with a light vanilla note that is yummy smelling. This is a perfume that really stands out from some of the other new perfumes coming out. It smells even better than I was hoping for. I love finding new scents that are priced right and awesome smelling! On the first day that I wore this I got so many compliments , and everyone was asking me what I had on. They were surprised when I told them.

This is a nice strong and bold scent. It really grabs the attention of those around you , but in a good way. It’s not overpowering at all. This scent is great for a daring woman who likes to have fun. I really enjoy wearing it ...

• myself. It makes me feel flirty and sensual. The staying power of this fragrance is pretty good too. It lasts for about 6 or 7 hours on me. This is a great scent to wear to work or when you are going out for the night. It is a good scent for whatever comes up. For the price , you can afford to wear it everyday too.

You can find this scent at many department stores. I bought my bottle from Macy’s after a saleslady talked me into trying it. It is sold at Dillards , Belks , and many other places. The price is great. I bought a 1.7 oz bottle for $49.00. They also sold a 3.4 oz bottle for $59.00. I was happy with the price , since this

is a really nice perfume. The bottle that it comes in is really unique too. It looks like a heel of a high heel shoe. It has a gold ring on it too.

I was very happy with trying this new perfume. It is a lot more than I expected it to be. I really like it. It is great for every woman and every occasion in my opinion. The price is just right. The bottle is cool. The scent is amazing and lasts a good amount of time. Everything about this perfume is good to me. If you are wanting to find a perfume that is new and different , then check this one out. It is not just for Rihanna lover’s. This scent is for everyone. Give it a chance!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011403911131/k2311a0127/1.27.11