Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden  » Perfume  »
  • It is one of the most under rated perfumes out there in my opinion
  • Some of my favorites cost a lot , but everyone once and awhile you gind a gem like this
  • I enjoy wearing it to work or when I am going out for the night
  • It is amazing how many people tell me they have never smelt it before

• by Gina Gott

This is a bright and happy scent that always makes me feel good when I spray it on. I have been wearing it on and off for years , and I still love it to this day. It is one of the most under rated perfumes out there in my opinion. It is not expensive at all and maybe that is why a lot of people overlook it. This is a nice perfume for any woman’s budget. It smells wonderful and expensive , but is surprisingly a bargain! Don’t ever let price fool you on a good perfume. I try them all. Some of my favorites cost a lot , but everyone once and awhile you gind a gem like this. It is priced good and smells great. It is a summer and sunshine in a bottle.

Try it out if you haven’t already. This is a perfume that you don’t want to miss out on!

It is a very nice fruity floral perfume. It is made up of melon , peach , lemon , and bergamot. It also has rosewood , orange blossom , and mandarin in it along with some jasmine. There are notes of cyclamen , rose , and osmanthus , and iris root. It finishes with amber , musk , cedar , and sandalwood. It smells like summer and reminds me of the beach. This is a great perfume to wear year round when you want to wear a energetic and uplifting fragrance.

It is a noticeable scent , but not to strong. I enjoy wearing it to work or when I am going out for the night. It is the ...

• type of perfume that will smell great anywhere. It can be worn on any occasion. It lasts a long time too. It will stay on me for a good 8 or 9 hours without fading. I always get compliments when I have this stuff on. It is amazing how many people tell me they have never smelt it before. It has been out since 1993 and is so affordable. If you see this scent when you are out shopping , go ahead and buy it!

The price is perfect. A 1.7 oz bottle cost $22.00. Now that is an unbeatable price for a good quality scent. Sometimes you can find it on sale for even cheaper , but trust me the original price is good enough! You can find this perfume at many drugstores and places like that.

I usually buy mine from Walgreens. Just look for a golden yellow package with a sunflower on it. The bottle itself is simple but nice. This is a scent worth buying. You won’t regret it!

All in all , this perfume just makes me happy. It gives me a wonderful feeling when I spray it on. It keeps me in a good mood , since it lasts so long on my skin. The price will always bring a smile to my face as well. This is just a great perfume! I can see anyone wearing it from young girls to older women. This scent is great for day or night wear. It will get you plenty of compliments. It is a great fruity floral scent that is an amazing buy! You have to try this one out if you haven’t already.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011403881131/k2311a0127/1.27.11