Avon Basic Silicone Glove Hand Cream
  • I tried a couple of store brands – but, none of them impressed me
  • She was putting in on her hands and said it was the best stuff she ever used
  • It’s so smooth, soft and silky – I think everyone will love it

• by ClickMyReview

I have a new favorite and I am so excited about it. It’s Avon Basic Silicone Glove Hand Cream and this product is absolutely fabulous! It is creamy, soft and protects my hands throughout the day.

Ever since Mary Kay changed their formula for their Satin Hands Hand Cream (now it’s gross and sticky), I’ve been on the hunt for a replacement for my everyday hand cream. I tried a couple of store brands – but, none of them impressed me. Either they didn’t feel nourishing enough or they were too heavy or too sticky.

Then this week at friend at

work had a tube of Avon Basic Silicone Glove Hand Cream at her desk that caught my eye. She was putting in on her hands and said it was the best stuff she ever used. I had seen silicone glove hand cream at Home Depot for the guys to keep their hands from getting dirty and chapped – but, I never saw it for the ladies. But, I was curious.

I asked if I could try it and she gave me a little dab. This hand cream just glided right over my skin. It is smooth and silky – ...

• it absorbed right away and felt terrific. It has a very light, pleasant scent that won’t interfere with your perfume – which I also like. Then she told me the best part is that it stays with you all day long – even if you wash your hands, it still protects your skin. So, I tried it and she was right! It even seemed to release some more softening agent into my skin when I washed my hands.

Then the next day she same in and gave me a brand new tube as a gift! I’m in love with

this stuff. She wouldn’t take any money, so I looked it up on the internet and it seems to be priced at about $6.50. That’s a steal – I was paying $10.00 for Mary Kay Satin Hands – but, I’ll never buy that again. I can’t wait to tell all my friends who have been lamenting the “demise” of the old stuff we used to use. This girl will only be using Avon Basic Silicone Glove Hand Cream from now on – this hand cream is great! It’s so smooth, soft and silky – I think everyone will love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011403751031/k2311a0127/1.27.11