MTS MBlaze data card  » Internet  »
2.5
  • Now a days all companies are promising good internet speed for facing the competition but I forgot that and I purchased it for 2000rs, 1000rs for the instrument and 1000rs for recharge plan
  • Wish the MTS soon find a solution regarding the download speed

• by loky

Am using MTS Mblage internet data card since 4th of January this year. Am using this card for the purpose of online chatting with my clients. I was looking for a good internet connection. Searched inn so many ways. Finally i got in touch with an executive of MTS company. The company actually promised that i can access the internet at the speed of upto 3.1mb/s. Now a days all companies are promising good internet speed for facing the

competition but I forgot that and I purchased it for 2000rs, 1000rs for the instrument and 1000rs for recharge plan. They said that it receives the signals from around 2kilometers. First thing it didn’t work with my windows98, i had to install windowsXP. I had two wait for 3 days for that and later when i started using Mblage with my windowsXP.

To my surprise i can see the speed in statistics bar ...

• maximum up to 90 kbps. I was shocked and called the executed through phone. He told me very clearly that the company said “speed up to 3.1 mbps. I checked with the technical person for the signals. Every thing was fine but still it wasd not working fine.

Now i feel that i was little hurry about taking the internet where i could have gone for wifi connection where the companies promised minimum

speed of 512kb. My data card hardly reaches the speed of 130kb/s. I can say that average speed is 70kb/s. Sometimes it wont work only. But i should say that some times when it shows the speed of 153kb/s it works very fine. Unbelievable speed. The recharge plan is very good. For only Rs.999 i can surf, upload and download unlimited internet. Wish the MTS soon find a solution regarding the download speed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2127011403691031/k2311a0127/1.27.11