Philosophy Pure Grace Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would like to share my experience with Philosophy’s Pure Grace Salt Scrub with everyone – especially people who have very sensitive skin (like me)
  • Right up front, I want to say that I think this is a fabulous product – the best skin scrub I have ever used
  • However, I had noticed over the last year that the skin on my arms, legs, and feet seem to be getting a little dry, grey and tired looking – almost a little pasty
  • I friend told me she used the Philosophy Pure Grace Salt Scrub because it brightened up her skin tone – but, it was not irritating – so I decided to try it and I am so glad I did

• by ClickMyReview

I would like to share my experience with Philosophy’s Pure Grace Salt Scrub with everyone – especially people who have very sensitive skin (like me). Right up front, I want to say that I think this is a fabulous product – the best skin scrub I have ever used!

First of all, I usually do not use skin scrub – especially not skin scrubs that have salt in them – because it can easily irritate my sensitive skin. However, I had noticed over the last year that the skin on my arms, legs, and feet seem to be getting a little dry, grey and tired looking –

almost a little pasty. I friend told me she used the Philosophy Pure Grace Salt Scrub because it brightened up her skin tone – but, it was not irritating – so I decided to try it and I am so glad I did.

From the very first use, the Philosophy scrub seemed to take a thin layer of dead skin off my arms, legs and feet (note: I do not use it on my face). Since the first time, I’ve been using it once a week or so (when I remember) and it keeps up with exfoliating the dead skin cells on me. If you ...

• read the ingredients on the jar, you will see that this scrub has two things in it that are naturally beneficial (they contain healing properties) for your skin – salt and algae extract – so, I guess it stands to reason that I noticed a healthier glow after I began using it.

Another thing I really like about this salt scrub is that it smells terrific. It has got a light scent – but, just enough to smell a little “girly” and it makes me feel like I’m pampering myself.

I usually use it in the shower (so I don’t make a mess in the bathroom) and because it

does not have a lot of oil in the formula, it rinses off nice and clean – which I think is great.

Overall the skin on my arms, legs and feet has gone from a little dull looking to silky, smooth and cleaner looking. I paid $25 for the twenty three ounce size – which I think is a generous portion for the price and quality. I would buy it again tomorrow (but, I don’t have to because it seems like a little goes a long way). My recommendation to everyone, is to try it! I really think you will like it even if you have sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011403681031/k2311a0127/1.27.11