Syoss Fibre Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Having tried various products, including hair gel and hairspray, I noticed the hair was losing it's volume and didn't stay the same as I arranged it
  • In the end, after consulting several friends I found out that this weird-looking cream actually helps a lot and is not as harmful for your hair
  • I paid the closest mall a visit, alongside with a friend, and went directly to the hair products sector
  • I bought my box of fibre cream from about 3 dollars, but I think it usually costs more and I got to buy it at a discount price
  • To conclude, I would like to recommend this product to anyone who wants to look flashing and have their hair look fantastic

• by shadowmike

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Here where I live it is a big deal to get your hair done. Whether you are a man or a woman you just can’t walk out of your home without a hairstyle. I choose to do my hair with Syoss Fibre Cream.

Even if I just go out for a walk, or go to school or to a party, I try to give my hair a shape of some sort, and Syoss Fibre cream helps me a lot. After I apply this cream I have the insurance my hair is going to look fantastic and I will be in the spotlight.

Having tried various products, including hair gel and hairspray, I noticed the hair was losing it’s volume and didn’t stay the same as I arranged it.

I was skeptical about fibre cream as I didn’t like the concept of applying a white cream on your head, and was pleased with the practical use of the hairspray.

In the end, after consulting several friends I found out that this weird-looking cream actually helps a lot and is not as harmful for your hair. I gave it a try and I wasn’t too pleased with it, as my hair was feeling heavier, like I wore a hat, but when I saw that my hairstyle remained intact for a longer period of time I couldn’t have been happier.

Being to hair salons I saw that many hair stylists were using fibre cream, so I just had to get my own as well. I asked one of the guys ...

• there how much is a small box of fibre cream, and he replied that a professional fibre cream is about 15 dollars, which I found it was a lot.

He also specified it lasts for a year or so if used on a regular basis. Hearing that I was relieved and went on a search to find a good one, and what better place to shop for hair products than the mall.

I paid the closest mall a visit, alongside with a friend, and went directly to the hair products sector. I immediately noticed that the prices for fibre cream varied from 3 to 5 dollars.

buy it at a discount price. Syoss is a well known company, at least here where I live, I get to see a lot of TV commercials with this trademark and their products, so I choose their fibre cream.

The smell of this product doesn’t bother me at all, it actually smells nice, sort of like shampoo. The only downside of this product is that you have to wash your hair daily, is isn’t a good idea to sleep with that cream in your hair.

To conclude, I would like to recommend this product to anyone who wants to look flashing and have their hair look fantastic. You can use this product in combination with hairspray too, for better results

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011403671031/k2311a0127/1.27.11