Arbonne RE9 Skin Care Line  » Cosmetics  »
  • The kit cost over $250 or all 5 steps skin care products
  • I was very impressed after I the first use
  • I recommend the product but not the business
  • It's better than everything else I've tried and you'll see the amazing results after the first use

• by Miss Hana Banana

My friend who was doing business with Arbonne invited me to dinner and gave e the Arbonne RE9 kit to take home and try to use for three days. First thing that came to my mind was, this is another pyramid business offering crappy products for a whole bunch of money. The kit cost over $250 or all 5 steps skin care products. I knew I will never buy it but I took it home anyway because I wanted to find out if the products work.

I was very impressed after I the first use. I have used Shiseido for two years then changed back to drugstore brands

because I could not longer afford it. My face is average. I have clear skin but I also get zits here and there and my skin dries out during the winter. Using Arbonne after drugstore brands? I cannot eve explain it. My skin came out smooth and soft after one use.

1: The facewash was very creamy. I left it on my face for a few more minutes after a rich lather but it never dried out my skin.

2: The revitalizing toner is very refreshing. It didn’t d anythng else though, not soften my skin or anything like that.

3: The repairing lotion was great ...

• on my skin. It was like an emulsion, the texture was smooth and it felt like a diluted lotion. It softened my skin.

4: The eye cream i didn’t care about. I have no issues with my eye bagsso I just put it on and din’t really feel any difference.

5: The night cream was awesome! I used very small amount and it was just as moisturizing and it instantly softened my skin. I feel like I had very healthy and soft baby skin.

6: The daytime moisturizer was alright. It kept my face moturozed for about 6hours but I needed to reapply again.

I am

glad I was given the chance to try the product. There is no way I can afford ths skin care line so I tried to join the Arbonne business just to get the discounts. You can save up to 50% by joining the business. It did not work too well because of my busy schedule and I did not have the money to put in for the start up cost. You need about $129 to be a Preferred Client.

I recommend the product but not the business. If you can afford it, you should get it. It’s better than everything else I’ve tried and you’ll see the amazing results after the first use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011403641031/k2311a0127/1.27.11