Memorial Hospital West
703 North Flamingo Road Pembroke Pines, Florida

• by pango14762

I recently had to go to the Memorial West Hospital in Pembroke Pines. I was in a lot of pain with a cyst I had on my tailbone. I usually go here because it has relatively fast service compared to many other hospitals that I’ve visited. I went through the emergency doors of the hospital and I had noticed it was a little crowded.

I had to sign in on the clipboard and wait to get called. It was very comforting watching the

football game on the huge flat screen in the waiting room. It only took about ten minutes before we were called. I gave them some information like my ID and social security number. After this I was checked by a doctor who checked my weight and heart rate levels as well as ask me what was wrong. She was pretty nice and she said that my health problem isn’t bad compared to many others.

I was very relieved by this statement. The doctor then ...

• told me to go in a room to only wear this gown to check my tailbone. I was stripped of my clothes, but I wasn’t that nervous. These people are proffesionals and see this all the time. It took the main doctor about fifteen minutes while I was waiting. I was really anxious to see if I had an infection or that I just need medication. When the doctor came in she only took about five minutes to check me and said I had
        a pilonidial cyst.

I was glad to know that she said it wasn’t that bad to get surgery or have it drained. She gave me some prescriptions for some anti inflammatory mediceine, and antibiotics for the pain. We were referred to by some clinics in the Broward area if I ever did need surgery. We were then on our way out of there and ready to pick up my medicine. I would strongly suggest going to this hospital. Very fantastic service and it’s very quick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2527011403501031/k2311a0127/1.27.11