Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon Furniture Polish  » Housewares  »
  • I have tried several different brands of furniture polish and in my opinion Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon furniture polish certainly works the best
  • In my opinion the price is reasonable compared to some other brands of furniture polish and I believe it's certainly worth buying
  • Pledge Natural Beauty Furniture polish is sold in a easy to spray can and I love the way it's designed because it distributes in wide amounts
  • The main reason that I prefer Pledge Natural Beauty furniture polish is because it cleans and protects wood really well
  • Overall I have had a really good experience with Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon furniture polish and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I have tried several different brands of furniture polish and in my opinion Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon furniture polish certainly works the best. This furniture polish is sold is a can which costs about 4 dollars a can.

In my opinion the price is reasonable compared to some other brands of furniture polish and I believe it’s certainly worth buying.

Pledge Natural Beauty Furniture polish is sold in a easy

to spray can and I love the way it’s designed because it distributes in wide amounts.

The main reason that I prefer Pledge Natural Beauty furniture polish is because it cleans and protects wood really well.

I love the fact that when it’s spray it really locks onto the dirt and it’s easily removable with just a simple wipe.

It does not take much to get the job done and ...

• another great benefit is that it doesn’t take much time.

Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon Furniture polish not only cleans but I really love the way that it protects and shines.

Pledge provides a really nice shine and I love the fact that it doesn’t leave any streaks behind.

Pledge leaves a nice lemon smell behind and it will certainly freshen an area.

Unlike with other furniture polish brands that

I have used Pledge lasts for a long time.

I was really amazed by how long the shine lasts after using this furniture polish.

After using Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon furniture polish I have noticed that it really prevents dust build up and this is something that I really love about it.

Overall I have had a really good experience with Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon furniture polish and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

D brown says :

re : I have tried several different brands of furniture polish and in my opinion Pledge Natural Beauty Lemon furniture polish certainly works the best
    I love this natural beauty polish, including the wipes…it doesn’t streak And now I can’t find it. The regular lemon wipes streak my cabinets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327011403461031/k2311a0127/1.27.11