Bissell Smart Details Microfiber Mop  » Housewares  »
  • I have been using the Bissell Smart Details mop for about 5 months and I really love this mop
  • This is a fairly inexpensive mop in my opinion compared to other similar mops
  • I paid 20 dollars for this mop and I believe that it's certainly worth the money
  • I really love the design of the Bissell Smart Details mop and I believe that it's designed perfectly
  • Overall the Bissell Smart Details mop has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I have been using the Bissell Smart Details mop for about 5 months and I really love this mop. This is a fairly inexpensive mop in my opinion compared to other similar mops.

I paid 20 dollars for this mop and I believe that it’s certainly worth the money.

I really love the design of the Bissell Smart Details mop and I believe that it’s designed perfectly.

This mop has an adjustable

handle and I believe that this is a great addition to the mop because I love being able to set the mop to exactly the length that I need.

The Bissell Smart Details mop is very light weight which makes it easy to handle and it has a really soft grip which I certainly like.

With this mop I am able to fit it almost anywhere including under appliances and even in the smallest ...

• of corners.

The disposable pads for the Bissell Smart Details mop are very thick and this helps to hold a lot of moisture.

I believe that the pads work perfectly.

The Bissell Smart Details mop works well when it comes to scrubbing.

With this mop I love the fact that it easy scrubs away at my floor and I was amazed after using it.

Another great thing that I love

about the Bissell Smart Details mop is that unlike similar mops I have not had any streaks that are left behind by this mop.

With the Bissell Smart Details mop I don’t have to repeat over the same areas to get it clean.

This mop picks up everything and this makes floor cleaning a lot easier.

Overall the Bissell Smart Details mop has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327011403451031/k2311a0127/1.27.11