Sausage, Pepper & Potatoes  » Recipes  »
  • I don't like to cook the same old food, day in and day out
  • The kids really enjoyed the Sausage, Pepper & potato dish

• by Bonny

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Well we just had this for dinner tonight, and I had forgotten how good this dish is! I have 3 grandkids who I cook dinner for every night. I am always introducing them to new dishes. I don’t like to cook the same old food, day in and day out.

If you want a spicy dish that is easy to

make , try this dish. Sausage, Peppers & Potatoes 1 pound Hot Italian sausage links or sweet if you want.

1 large green bell peper 1 large red pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips 1 pound all purpose potatoes diced, (about 3 cups) (you can peel them if you like) 1 envelpoe Lipton onion soup mix 1 1/2 cups water ...

• In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown sausage. Meantime cut up peppers & potatoes.

Remove partially cooked sausage, set aside; reserve drippings. Add the peppers & potatoes and cook stirring fequently, about 5 minutes.

Add onion soup mix blended with water and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently, then reduce heat and add the

sausage and simmer until peppers and potatoes are tender. Add a veg & rolls or garlic bread etc.

and enjoy. This dish is made spicy from the sausage alone.

Also this is a very filling dish. The kids really enjoyed the Sausage, Pepper & potato dish.

My grankids are 4,8 & 10. They want to know when I’m gonna make it again.

I even saved some for my snack later.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492103140340931/k2311a0321/3.21.07