K-Mart Retail Store  » Shopping  »
2308 Highway 45 North Columbus, MS 39701
  • I love Shopping at K-Mart and it's one of my most favorite places to shop
  • They even have a lot of clearance sales and I believe that this can save the customer even more money
  • The staff is always very friendly and I have not had a problem being assisted when needed
  • In my opinion I believe that K-Mart really tries to provide the customer with the best experience
  • Overall I have had a really good experience shopping at K-Mart and I would certainly recommend this store to anyone

• by John

K-Mart is a retail store that sells everything from clothes, household items and even food. I love Shopping at K-Mart and it’s one of my most favorite places to shop. K-Mart is one of the few stores that I can go to and find everything that I need in one place.

K-Mart is a very big store and I love the fact that it’s always nicely organized. The parking lot at K-Mart is huge

and enjoy being able to find a parking space instantly without having to wait.

The inside of K-Mart is very spacious and this makes it very easy for the customer to get around through the store. The biggest reason why I love shopping at K-Mart is because of the prices.

I do a lot of shopping and I have not been able to find another store that’s been able to match K-Mart’s prices. They even ...

• have a lot of clearance sales and I believe that this can save the customer even more money.

Even though the prices at K-Mart are low their items are very high quality. I have not had any problems with anything that I have purchased from the store.

The customer service at K-Mart is great. The staff is always very friendly and I have not had a problem being assisted when needed.

K-Mart

is always fully staffed and I love the fact that they have several check out lines open at all times. When ready to check out I love the fact that I don’t have to wait in very long lines.

In my opinion I believe that K-Mart really tries to provide the customer with the best experience. Overall I have had a really good experience shopping at K-Mart and I would certainly recommend this store to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2427011403301031/k2311a0127/1.27.11