Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn-Microwavable Bags  » Food  »
  • I love Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn and it's my most favorite brand of microwavable Popcorn
  • In my opinion Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn is a little more expensive than other brands but I don't have a problem with paying a little more for the best popcorn
  • This popcorn is available in 3 different butter flavors so I believe it gives the customer the ability to choose the one that's just right for them
  • One thing that I have noticed with this popcorn is that it has very few un-popped kettles unlike other brands
  • Overall I have had a great experience with Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I love Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn and it’s my most favorite brand of microwavable Popcorn. I have tried several other brands of popcorn but I have not been able to find any other with a better taste.

Orville Redenbacher’s is sold in several different box sizes but I normally purchase a box of 6 for around 3 dollars.

In my opinion Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn is a little more

expensive than other brands but I don’t have a problem with paying a little more for the best popcorn.

The reason that I love Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn is because it’s very fluffy and it has a really good taste that I have not found in any other brand of popcorn.

The soft fluffiness of Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn makes it very easy to chew.

I love the buttery taste ...

• Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn provides.

Orville Redenbacher’s has the right amount of salt.

I love the fact that it does not have too much salt, it’s just the perfect amount.

This popcorn is available in 3 different butter flavors so I believe it gives the customer the ability to choose the one that’s just right for them.

Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn is very easy to prepare and I love

the fact that each bag has easy to follow instructions on them.

One thing that I have noticed with this popcorn is that it has very few un-popped kettles unlike other brands.

The entire bag is always popped and I believe this is a great benefit for any popcorn.

Overall I have had a great experience with Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727011403271031/k2311a0127/1.27.11