McCormick Mild Taco sauce
  • In my opinion McCormick Mild Taco sauce is great for someone that doesn't like spicy tacos
  • Another thing that I like about McCormick Mild Taco sauce is the thickness of it
  • I love the fact that this sauce is very thick and unlike other brands I have not had any problems with it thinning out after cooking
  • I believe that McCormick Mild Taco sauce is a great brand of taco sauce to go with especially if you what a sauce that packed with flavor but doesn't take a lot of hassle to prepare
  • Overall I believe that McCormick Mild Taco sauce is amazing and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I make tacos a lot and I have tried several different sauces but I certainly have to say that my most favorite taco sauce is McCormick Mild Taco Sauce. This sauce is sold in a package and I usually pay about 1 dollar for the package.

McCormick Mild Taco sauce is always packaged tightly and I certainly have not had any problems with freshness.

In my opinion McCormick Mild Taco sauce is great

for someone that doesn’t like spicy tacos.

This is a mild sauce so it doesn’t taste spicy but it certainly tastes as if it has several different Mexican like blends flavored all into one.

I was very amazed by the flavor of McCormick Mild Taco sauce when I first tasted it.

The sauce is sold in a powder form and it has to be prepared.

It was a taste that I had ...

• not experienced but I am sure that anyone would love this sauce.

McCormick Mild Taco sauce is a favorite to my entire family.

McCormick Mild Taco sauce is very easy to prepare, all I had to do was put the taco sauce in with the taco meat and let it simmer and that was it.

Another thing that I like about McCormick Mild Taco sauce is the thickness of it.

I love

the fact that this sauce is very thick and unlike other brands I have not had any problems with it thinning out after cooking.

I believe that McCormick Mild Taco sauce is a great brand of taco sauce to go with especially if you what a sauce that packed with flavor but doesn’t take a lot of hassle to prepare.

Overall I believe that McCormick Mild Taco sauce is amazing and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727011403261031/k2311a0127/1.27.11