Pantene Pro-V Flat to Volume Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I like to be enticed by smells while in the shower, I do not necessarily want to overpower everyone with overly perfumed hair
  • Another aspect of this product that really impressed me was the lightness of its consistency
  • After consistent washing for a few weeks, I noticed that my hair felt very healthy, there was a pleasant shine and brushing was extremely easy, mostly knot-free

• by Agoobacha

My hair is on the finer side, therefore volume is always something that I am searching for when picking out my hair care products. Pantene Pro-V is known to be the brand for quality, yet affordable hair care, therefore when I discovered their Flat to Volume series, I was thrilled and immediately purchased the shampoo for a try out.

Aside from the brand name, this is an attractively designed bottle that will draw in most female consumers. I particularly liked that the shampoo was clear and yet took on a silver blue shade with the help of the bottle’s coloring. The

bottle is rather large and sturdy, but is a standard elongated rectangle shape that fits nicely into most shower caddies and bathroom shelves. The pricing is very reasonable, especially for the size of the bottle, in fact this was one of the cheaper options on the shelf and considering its stellar reputation, this is saying something.

This is a very pleasant shampoo; it has a very nice smell that is quite strong while being used, however is not overwhelming once your hair has dried, which to me, seems like the perfect combination. Although I like to be enticed by smells while in ...

• the shower, I do not necessarily want to overpower everyone with overly perfumed hair. Another aspect of this product that really impressed me was the lightness of its consistency. If there’s one thing I hate in a shampoo is thickness and difficulty of removal. Heavier shampoos have left my hair feeling weighed down and even greasy at times. Pantene Pro-V on the other hand provides just enough lather for a good, clean feeling, yet washes out as soon as water touches it, without any unpleasant residue.

there was a pleasant shine and brushing was extremely easy, mostly knot-free. However, for all these positives, the one thing that this shampoo did not really deliver is an increase in volume, which is what it claims to do. I have not noticed a significant change in how bouncy or full my hair is within a month of use. Although this is slightly disappointing as this was precisely why I purchased Pantene Pro-V Flat to Volume, I will continue using the shampoo because it is still worth its price due to its consistency, attractiveness, and overall success in good hair care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127011403110931/k2311a0127/1.27.11