Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser facial wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • And since Clean & Clear is a product of Johnson & Johnson and I know that it would definitely suit my sensitive skin
  • However, I do disagree that it prevents shine/oil for up to 8 hours
  • And since I love bananas, I really didn’t mind the smell
  • And that’s why I think it’s great at removing oil on the face
  • Yes, because I believe that the Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser if a facial wash that works so well

• by rycemix

I have always known that Johnson & Johnson products are always mild and gentle, and would always take care of the skin. And since Clean & Clear is a product of Johnson & Johnson and I know that it would definitely suit my sensitive skin. Since I have run out of my Etude Cleansing Foam facial wash and I haven’t bought Neutrogena yet (these brands have always been my favorite), I was glad that mom bought home a container of Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser facial wash for all of us (meaning my mom, my sister, and I).

Since I have run out of my Etude facial wash, I wanted to try the Clean and Clear facial wash. Of course, at first I

was afraid that it may cause my skin to break out since my skin is really sensitive when it comes to cosmetic products. But despite the apprehension, I did try it and it was really fortunate that the product is compatible with my sensitive and oily skin.

On the package it says that Clean and Clear is oil-free and won’t clog pores, so that makes me assured that it wasn’t a product that is heavy on the face upon application. However, I do disagree that it prevents shine/oil for up to 8 hours. Maybe it’s because of my oily skin but for me, my shine-free face lasts only for about an hour or two before oil covers my face again (and that’s even ...

• with or without any make-up product on my face. And even if I have make-up on, it’s quite minimal.)

What I really liked about the product is that just a small pea-sized amount is good enough to cover my whole face. Another thing I liked about it is that it smells nice. At first, it got me nervous because facial wash products that are too fragrant really causes me to break out or have small bumps on my face but thank god Clean and Clear didn’t do that to me. The product is not that fragrant but it has a really nice smell. It reminds me of bananas for some reason. And since I love bananas, I really didn’t mind the smell. After

cleansing my face with it and washing it off with water, I just feel really clean. Whenever I look in the mirror, I see my face lighten up and, since oil makes my skin look darker, the product made my face look really fair and clean. And that’s why I think it’s great at removing oil on the face.

I do think it’s a great product and it’s hard for me to come by products that would work really well with my sensitive oily skin. I definitely have this product listed on my favorite facial wash products. Will I be a loyal user of the product? Yes, because I believe that the Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser if a facial wash that works so well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011402910531/k2311a0126/1.26.11