Eurotrip Movie  » Movies  »
  • Speechless and sad, Scott is consolated by his best friends Cooper and the fraternal twins Jenny and Jamie

• by shadowmike

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have probably seen Eurotrip a dozen times by now. It’s one of those movies you just have to see all over again. Love and friendship are perfectly combined in this excellent comedy which consists of a trip of a bunch of high-school graduates all over Europe.

The movie shows us Scott Thomas, a high-school student who is deeply in love with his girlfriend, Fiona. Sadly enough, the feeling is not mutual, as Fiona dumps him at the graduating ceremony.

Later that evening, at a party, he finds out that she has been cheating on

him for the last year with a vocalist from a band that happened to be playing at the party. The song they sing is called “Scotty doesn’t know” and describes perfectly the cheating that has been going on behind Scott’s back. Speechless and sad, Scott is consolated by his best friends Cooper and the fraternal twins Jenny and Jamie. The only other friend Scott has is his penfriend from Germany, Mieke, who Scott thinks is a man.

After the party, Scott refuses and nastily responds to Mieke’s proposal to come visit him in America, thinking ...

• he is a pedophile of some sort. In the morning he finds out Mieke is not a guy after all, but a hot blonde. Seeing the mistake he made, he tries mailing her, only to find out that Mieke has blocked his emails.

Cooper convinces him to go on a trip to Europe and visit Mieke in Germany. They get in touch with the twins and visit England, France, the Netherlands and Slovakia. The adventures they take part in are very umoristic, I remember I was laughing my ass off each time I saw the

movie.

I recommended this movie to all my friends and they all said it was great. We even watched it together and we all laughed like it was the first time we saw it. It has surely made me want to go on a trip to Europe myself, just seeing the fun they had.

I strongly recommend you see this movie. It will at least put a smile on your face and maybe, why not, make you go on a trip to Europe yourself.

Eurotrip Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1126011402610431/k2311a0126/1.26.11