Sunset Studio Deluxe (Hidden Object Game)  » Games  »
  • I don't think the storyline will amaze anybody, but what there is of it is pretty fun and the overall feel of the game is great

• by ZEEZEEDawson

I’ve actually had this downloadable game for quite a while now and it’s only tonight that i finished it. Unlike a lot of hidden object games that allow you play in casual mode and things like that, i discovered that Sunset Studio Deluxe is all timed modes, which is actually pretty important to the flow of the storyline.

I don’t think the storyline will amaze anybody, but what there is of it is pretty fun and the overall feel of the

game is great. I liked the idea about each stage being a different movie and having to find the suitable props amongst the mess that has taken over sunset studios. I will say that i didn’t think there were enough different levels and across the storyline you will encounter the same five or six over and over again, albeit with different items to search for.

I liked the graphics, which mix drawings and real life objects in dense and detailed environments.

• The sound effects were pretty good but the music was a bit lacking. For example i would have liked to hear some piratey sort of music whilst searching for objects on the pirate level.

I did enjoy the secondary features of the game though which included a good amount of trophies to collect, some of which really challenged me. Also there is a mode called Rush Mode where you have to find one object at a time to keep putting seconds

on a constantly down counting clock and the further you get the less extra time each item is worth.

Overall i am very happy with the value for money i received with this game and have since recommended it to a few of my friends and family, most of whom bought it after trying the trial version. Another good hidden object and yet another one off my list, only about 450 or so games like this left for me to play and rate!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2826011402580431/k2311a0126/1.26.11