Redken CAT Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this because who wants to have to make a trip to the salon just for a treatment
  • What I like about this is that it goes inside the cortex of the hair, and puts tape on all the damage, temporarily filling in damaged parts
  • I highly recommend this and everyone I know does as well
  • I'm so happy I found this and I will use it for a long time

• by mszanh

I had this treatment done recently at my school and I was amazed by it after simply one use. After I heard what this does, I was so eager to try it and see how it would work out. I had been told that this stuff would change many peoples lives, so of course I had to try it.

It is a treatment that can be done in the salon during the shampoo process, however, this miracle product can be retailed and used at

home! I love this because who wants to have to make a trip to the salon just for a treatment?

The price of this is so reasonable, it costs $4 in a school, and ranges from 10 to 15$ if done in a salon. The treatment process is rather quick, the CAT stays on hair for 5 minutes, once you add on the shampoo and conditioning, its longer. This is a really relaxing process.

What I like about this is that it goes inside ...

• the cortex of the hair, and puts tape on all the damage, temporarily filling in damaged parts. You can also use this back to back up to 4 times and it will leave hair 65% stronger. This is awesome for people who want their hair services but don’t want excessive damage.

There is noticable improvement after just one treatment, and everyone wants that. I highly recommend this and everyone I know does as well! Even if hair isn’t in bad condition, it can always

be improved.

Another nice thing is that you can use this daily, then once hair condition improves you bump it down to once or twice a week, and so forth until you are using it less and less, more so for maintinence than anything else.

I’m so happy I found this and I will use it for a long time. If you purchase it retail to use at home its around 15 which is extremely reasonable, especially for being a Redken product. I love this stuff!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011402520431/k2311a0126/1.26.11