Clark Construction Company  » Business  »
1313 Highway 45 S West Point, MS 39773
  • Clark Construction is mainly a family run company and I have had a really good experience with this company
  • I went to Clark Construction when I decided to have a deck built onto my house
  • I wasn't very familiar with decks at the time so I love the fact that the worker from Clark Construction explained everything to me in great detail and he made the process a lot easier
  • Clark Construction is certainly a great company and I would certainly recommend this company to anyone

• by John

Clark Construction is a construction company that’s located in West Point, MS. Clark Construction is mainly a family run company and I have had a really good experience with this company.

The People at Clark Construction are hard working, nice people and I truly believe they care about their customers.

I don’t believe these people are in the business just for the money but I truly believe they care about

the customer’s interest.

I went to Clark Construction when I decided to have a deck built onto my house.

I was proud that I was able to receive some one out to my house fast and they provided me with a quote in no time.

They also provided me with several different options and recommendations.

I wasn’t very familiar with decks at the time so I love the fact ...

• that the worker from Clark Construction explained everything to me in great detail and he made the process a lot easier.

After the installation for my deck was scheduled it only took them about a week to get it fully installed.

During the entire installation the provided me with details on exactly what they were doing and how long it would take.

When they finished building the deck I

was totally amazed by it.

It was built out of the highest quality material and it’s very strong so it should certainly last for a while.

The people at Clark Construction provided me with their contact information after the installation and they let me know to contact them if I had any questions or problems with the deck.

Clark Construction is certainly a great company and I would certainly recommend this company to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4126011402460431/k2311a0126/1.26.11