Woolite Heavy Carpet Rug & Upholstery Cleaner
  • I have used Woolite Heavy Carpet cleaner and I have really enjoyed using because it has worked amazingly
  • In my opinion that not very expensive compared to other carpet cleaning products and I believe it's well worth the money
  • It does not take much of this product to work so I believe that over time it could possibly be cheaper compared to some of the others
  • I decided to give this product a try to try to clean some stains from my carpet and it has worked a lot better than I expected
  • Overall Woolite Heavy Carpet Rug & Upholstery Cleaner has worked great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I have used Woolite Heavy Carpet cleaner and I have really enjoyed using because it has worked amazingly. Woolite Heavy Carpet Rug & Upholstery Cleaner is sold in a 22 oz can for about 5 dollars.

In my opinion that not very expensive compared to other carpet cleaning products and I believe it’s well worth the money.

cheaper compared to some of the others.

The Woolite can is designed nicely and it has a very easy to use nozzle that sprays very wide.

I decided to give this product a try to try to clean some stains from my carpet and it has worked a lot better than I expected.

I used Woolite Heavy Carpet Rug cleaner on several parts on my carpet and I was amazed because I noticed the stains removing almost ...

• instantly and it gave a near new look to my carpet.

I have used woolite on carpet stains such as mud stains, pet stains and even food stains.

I certainly say that I certainly love the results that I get from this product no matter which type of stain it is.

It’s very easy to remove stains with woolite.

Without a lot of hassle all you have to do is spray, let it set and easily

vacuum it up.

In my opinion this is a lot easier than using a carpet.

I love the fact that this product does not work with just new stains but it worked great with old tough stains that were set into my carpet.

Woolite does not just remove the stain but it gives a really nice fresh smell.

Overall Woolite Heavy Carpet Rug & Upholstery Cleaner has worked great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326011402360431/k2311a0126/1.26.11