Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Cleaner  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • One thing that I like about this device is that it cleans 3 times which certainly would save a lot of time
  • I tried the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic for a very short while but I stopped using it because I didn't have a very good experience with it
  • I enjoyed the way that this product initially worked
  • Another thing that I don't like about the Scrubbing Bubbles is the fact that it is very expensive to operate
  • Overall I don't believe the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Cleaner is worth purchasing and I wouldn't recommend this product

• by John

The Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet cleaner is a device that automatically cleans the toilet bowl. One thing that I like about this device is that it cleans 3 times which certainly would save a lot of time. I tried the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic for a very short while but I stopped using it because I didn’t have a very good experience with it.

The price of this product is around

25 dollars and I don’t believe it’s worth purchasing. Initially after installing the Scrubbing Bubbles it worked fine.

It was very easy to install. All of the parts were included in the box and the instructions were very easy to follow.

One of the main reasons that I purchased the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Cleaner was because I wouldn’t have to clean my toilet manually. I really loved ...

• the concept of the scrubbing bubbles because when it’s working properly it certainly can save you a lot of hassle.

I enjoyed the way that this product initially worked. It cleaned very well and it left a fresh smell behind.

After using this product for about a week it totally stopped working and it no longer cleaned at all. I didn’t bother to return it to the store so

I just stopped using it.

Another thing that I don’t like about the Scrubbing Bubbles is the fact that it is very expensive to operate. The refills for this cleaner are very expensive and they have to be replaced a lot.

I don’t believe that this product is everything that it’s advertised as. Overall I don’t believe the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Cleaner is worth purchasing and I wouldn’t recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326011402330431/k2311a0126/1.26.11