Dap 18230 Kwik Foam Polyurethane Sealant Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I have been using Dap 18230 Kwik Foam Sealant for a while and I have had a great experience with this product
  • Dap 18230 Kwik Foam is priced well below most other similar products but in my opinion it works a lot better
  • I prefer this product over any other similar brands
  • I love the fact that when you spray the sealant it comes out of the can as foam because it expands and I believe that it makes sure that there are no spaces
  • My experience using this product has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I have been using Dap 18230 Kwik Foam Sealant for a while and I have had a great experience with this product. This product is sold in a 12 oz spray can and I usually pay 10 dollars per can. Dap 18230 has an easy to use spray nozzle which makes it very easy to apply the sealant.

Dap 18230 Kwik Foam is priced well below most

other similar products but in my opinion it works a lot better. I prefer this product over any other similar brands.

I do a lot of home repair jobs and I am truly amazed at how well this product works when it comes to sealing almost anything. This product insulates very well.

I mainly using this product for sealing around doors and windows. I love the ...

• fact that when you spray the sealant it comes out of the can as foam because it expands and I believe that it makes sure that there are no spaces.

This product holds up very well over time. Unlike similar products that I have used I have not had any issues with Dap 18230 Kwik Foam peeling off.

Whenever I spray this product on it sticks and it’s great

to not be concerned with having to go back and re-seal. I love the fact that it even holds up well in areas that have moisture.

Overall in my opinion Dap 18230 Kwik Foam works better than any other similar product. I have certainly been amazed by the results of this product.

My experience using this product has been great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326011402300431/k2311a0126/1.26.11