Haier HUM013EA Space Saver Freezer  » Housewares  »
  • In my opinion this freezer is expensive compared to some other similar models but in my opinion it's well worth the money
  • I love the fact that this freezer does not take up much space
  • I would certainly recommend this freezer to anyone that wants to have all of the benefits of a freezer but you don't have much space
  • The Haier HUM013EA has an adjustable thermostat and I believe that this is a great addition because it allows the user to adjust it accordingly depending on what's being stored
  • In my opinion it would be better if the rack was adjustable because the top space area is somewhat small but I don't believe this is major issue

• by John

I have owned the Haier HUM013EA freezer for a few months and I have not had any problems with it. In my opinion this freezer is expensive compared to some other similar models but in my opinion it’s well worth the money. This freezer is only about 23 inches wide and 22 inches tall.

I love the size of this freeze. This freezer is able to fit almost

anywhere.

I have a very small office and I purchased this freezer for my office. I love the fact that this freezer does not take up much space.

I would certainly recommend this freezer to anyone that wants to have all of the benefits of a freezer but you don’t have much space. In my opinion this freezer works very well especially considering the size of it.

...

• This thing gets really cold and I love being able to store almost anything in it. The Haier HUM013EA has an adjustable thermostat and I believe that this is a great addition because it allows the user to adjust it accordingly depending on what’s being stored.

The Haier HUM013EA is a very quiet freezer and I was truly amazed by this considering how well it works. If

there was one criticism that I have of this freezer it would be the rack.

The rack is adjustable but it is removable. In my opinion it would be better if the rack was adjustable because the top space area is somewhat small but I don’t believe this is major issue.

Overall I believe that the Haier HUM013EA is a great freezer and I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326011402280431/k2311a0126/1.26.11