Chin Chun Su Face Cream
  • On my research i found out that this cream really whitens your face and get rid of pimples, on my first week of use , more pimples appear on my face before, just like what it said on the container , but after a few more weeks, I notice that my face begin to change , my pimples were gradually gone , and then my face become more smooth
  • If you are reading this review, and have more pimples on your face, then i recommend you to use this product, since this product is for all types of skin

• by heramiya

When I was in high school, my face started to show some pimples, and then after a few more days it became more and more. I have a sensitive skin , so that`s why i need to research a review a about a product that i want to use.

One thing that caught my attention is Chin Chun Su Face Cream , since i a have dark complexion and more pimples on my face.

I tried to use cream for a weeks.

Some people said (on my review on the internet) this cream is big help for those who are suffering from acne vulgaris (more pimples).

On my research i found out that this cream really whitens your face and get rid of pimples, on my first week of use , more pimples appear on my face before, just like what it said on the container , but ...

• after a few more weeks, I notice that my face begin to change , my pimples were gradually gone , and then my face become more smooth.

I notice the whiten effects of this product after 1 month.

If you are reading this review, and have more pimples on your face, then i recommend you to use this product, since this product is for all types of skin….

The main ingredients of this product

is sulfur and salicylic acid , this chemicals are good in healing and curing your pimples, sulfur cleans your face too….

Many people use this product especially to those who are living in a tropical country like Phillipines.

My sister use it too, now we have a skin that is more smooth and no pimples, thanks to this cream… Note: I put it on every night before sleep , so that my skin will really absorb the cream.

Hope you like this review… Thanks for viewing…….

Eleonor Garcia says :

re : If you are reading this review, and have more pimples on your face, then i recommend you to use this product, since this product is for all types of skin
    Im using this product since highschool and its true that your skin get whiter and smoother,and remove dark spots

Alwaesh Singh says :

This product is brilliant keep using it long term

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011402170431/k2311a0126/1.26.11