Hoover F5915-900 Carpet cleaner vacuum  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • One of the first things that I noticed about this Hoover F5915-900 is that it's very heavy
  • I believe that the cleaning solution spray button is also located at a great place on the handle and it's very easy to press
  • I had a very tough time with removing stains with this carpet cleaner because the brushes in my opinion are too small and if they were bigger I believe it would help with the cleaning
  • I was very disappointed because in order to see any results I would have to repeatedly go over the same areas and this made the cleaning process much more difficult
  • Overall I have not had a good experience with the Hoover F5915-900 and I would not recommend this carpet cleaner

• by John

I purchased the Hoover F5915-900 carpet cleaner to shampoo my carpet but after using it the carpet cleaner did not work as good as I expected. One of the first things that I noticed about this Hoover F5915-900 is that it’s very heavy.

It takes a lot of effort to use this vacuum and it is much heavier than other carpet cleaners that I have used.

Although it’s very heavy it does

have a long easy to grip handle and this does make it somewhat easier.

I believe that the cleaning solution spray button is also located at a great place on the handle and it’s very easy to press.

I was amazed by how quiet this carpet cleaner was because it was a lot quieter than other carpet cleaners that I have used.

I had a very tough time with removing stains with ...

• this carpet cleaner because the brushes in my opinion are too small and if they were bigger I believe it would help with the cleaning.

I was very disappointed because in order to see any results I would have to repeatedly go over the same areas and this made the cleaning process much more difficult.

At times this cleaner also leaves dirt streaks behind and in my opinion it was a big hassle.

I like the design of the receptacle tank.

The receptacle tank is very easy to remove and it’s a very easy process to dispose of the dirty water.

Another issue with The Hoover F5915-900 is that it tends to leak water during usage for no reason and I am not exactly sure what causes it.

Overall I have not had a good experience with the Hoover F5915-900 and I would not recommend this carpet cleaner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326011402150431/k2311a0126/1.26.11