Black and Decker PHV1810 Cordless hand vacuum  » Housewares  »
  • I love the design of the Black and Decker PHV1810
  • It is built out of very thick hard plastic and I believe that it can hold up to almost anything
  • This device is very easy to use and in my opinion the handle is made perfect because it's so easy to grip and the turn on button is within easy reach
  • If there was one criticism that I would have about the vacuum it would be that the battery does last for very long but this is certainly not a major issue for me because overall this vacuum has been perfect
  • I would recommend the Black and Decker PHV1810 vacuum to anyone

• by John

The Black and Decker PHV1810 is a cordless hand vacuum. I have owned this vacuum for over a year and it has worked perfect so far.

I love the design of the Black and Decker PHV1810.

It is built out of very thick hard plastic and I believe that it can hold up to almost anything.

This device is very easy to use and in my opinion the handle is made perfect

because it’s so easy to grip and the turn on button is within easy reach.

I purchased this vacuum to use for areas that were not able to be vacuumed with my traditional vacuum.

I even use this vacuum for my car and it works great.

This is a very small vacuum and I love the ability that it has to fit under seats, couches and beds.

In my opinion this vacuum ...

• makes cleaning much easier.

The Black and Decker PHV1810 has been running strong and it is very powerful.

Since I have been using the Black and Decker PHV1810 I can certainly say that this is a great vacuum and it sucks up everything without leaving anything behind.

I have been using this vacuum for over a year and as with other vacuums that I have used it has not lost a bit of

suction despite the many times that I have used it.

If there was one criticism that I would have about the vacuum it would be that the battery does last for very long but this is certainly not a major issue for me because overall this vacuum has been perfect.

I am certainly amazed by this vacuum because I didn’t expect it to work so well.

I would recommend the Black and Decker PHV1810 vacuum to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326011402140431/k2311a0126/1.26.11