Nichido Tomato Blush On  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recommend this product to those people who are looking for things that are of good quality at a lower price or in simple terms, look for less
  • My verdict, as a consumer who is on the look for things that would make me feel great yet would suit a moms budget, this product is definitely worth it

• by maffy

I am a Filipina and so my skin tone is more on the darker side. I really find it hard to get a blush on that would suit my skin type, basically because some turns out to be too light or too dark.

Lucky for me I was able to get a Nichido Tomato Powder blush which is perfect for my skin.

I have a very sensitive skin and most of the time make

up causes my skin to get irritated which turns out as pimples or acne.

Nichido Tomato Powder Blush is just right for me because it doesn’t irritate my skin.

It also gives a fresh look to my face unlike the other blush on I have tried which is either too light or too pink on my cheeks.

I am a budget conscious person so most of the time I settle for brands that are ...

• just right for my daily expenses.

Most of the time we tend to get products that are of high value because we know that they are better, but as I was able to product even if it only costs $2 I can say that it is worth it because of the effects.

I have been using the product for more than a year now and I am happy with it.

I recommend this product

to those people who are looking for things that are of good quality at a lower price or in simple terms, look for less.

My verdict, as a consumer who is on the look for things that would make me feel great yet would suit a moms budget, this product is definitely worth it.

Even if you have a sensitive skin just like me.

So if you’re looking for a good cosmetic for less.

Why not try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011402090431/k2311a0126/1.26.11