JC Penny clothing  » Clothes  »
  • I have 2 ladies coat and pant set that I bought from JC Penny shop 3 years ago
  • I highly recommend this brand for all ladies dreses

• by sweety
      I have 2 ladies coat and pant set that I bought from JC Penny shop 3 years ago. They are in good condition even now. I have washed in washing machine too several times.

Color

has not even faded. I use it many times a year.

One set is wine shade in color. It looks really good with the same colour embroidery.

I have taken some formal family photo in that ...

• dress. Lokks really good.

Another one is an ash shade. It is also really good.

I just wonder how it looks new even after many uses. I have bought other JC Penny clothing on other occasions.

Many lasts

longer compared to other name brands. My ladies coat,I take extreme care in ironing though.

The 2 coats are light weightand good for many formal occasions. I highly recommend this brand for all ladies dreses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552103140200931/k2311a0321/3.21.07