Blistex Lip Renewal Lip Balm With Co Q-10 and Lip Balm
  • That may seems a little expensive but for Blistex I think that really is a decent price
  • One of the things that I like the most about this product is that it is made using the vitamin Co Q-10
  • One of the first things that I found interesting about this product was the results chart that the Blistex company put on the back of the product box
  • I really really love this product and would definitely recommend this product to anyone

• by webgirl40

Every night before I go to bed I try to remember to apply some moisturizing lip balm to my lips. If I fail to do so it more often than not results in some serious cracking and bleeding. Several months ago I purchased some Blistex Lip Renewal from Walgreens for about $2.00 for a tube. That may seems a little expensive but for Blistex I think that really is a decent price. I have heard great thinga about this product from co-workers who swore that they saw a huge difference in their lips over night.

One of the things

that I like the most about this product is that it is made using the vitamin Co Q-10. This vitamin works to heal and restore lips to a naturally healthy and youthful state. I also greatly appreciate Blistex adding SPF 15 to this product because it helps to keep them moisturized and to protect them from the harmful UV rays of the sun.

One of the first things that I found interesting about this product was the results chart that the Blistex company put on the back of the product box. It shows a chart of what the results are ...

• anticipated for the results immediately after the first use and all the way up too 4 weeks with everyday use. I can honestly say that my results directly coincided with what the chart on the box said. I could not believe how much different my lips looked at the end of four weeks they were fuller and more supple (my boyfriend’s word for them) the fine lines and scars that I received from the constant cracking, sun damage and just age had totally disappeared. Seriously I would have to say that 95% of the fines lines and scars totally
        disappeared after about 4 weeks. I totally love this product. I went from completely hating my lips to considereing them the prettiest part of my body. I think the most telling part of the results is, and this is a little sad, my boyfriend has kissed me more in the last for weeks than I think he did in the months before I used this product.

I give this product a perfect 10. I really really love this product and would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It is a great lip balm that goes far beyond the results of most lips balms that I have tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011401840331/k2311a0126/1.26.11