Green Sprouts Teething Keys  » Baby care  »
  • Although I paid about $8 for it including taxes, I definitely feel like the amount of money that I paid for the product was worth it
  • This is definitely one of those products that I would highly recommend for others to purchase
  • Moreover, I love the fact that this is one of few baby teething toys that I have purchased that was specifically designed for a baby's hand
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10
  • This product has definitely been worth its price tag, especially because the toy makes a safe alternative to all of the other things that my nephew tries to put in his mouth

• by Simply_Fabulous

Although my sixteen year old nephew has a mouth full of teeth now, I can still remember the days when he began to cut his teeth. He had multiple teeth coming in at the same time and it was very painful for me as an adult to hopelessly watch him. During that time period, various family members including myself purchased every type of teething product for him with the hope that it would help to alleviate some of the itchiness and soreness in his gums. This was one of the products that I purchased for him. Although I paid about $8 for it including taxes, I definitely feel like the amount of money that I paid for the product was worth it. This is definitely one of those products that I would highly

recommend for others to purchase.

One of the great things about this toy is that it is recommended for children as young as three months old. I purchased this toy for my nephew when he was about four months, and I will admit that I was very cautious about purchasing this product since he was so young. However, the fact that these teething keys are organic and chemical free, helped to assure me that this toy would not be hazardous to my nephew’s health. Even though my nephew is mostly finished cutting teeth, he still enjoys playing with this toy due to the bright and festive design of it. Clean up is also relatively easy. Because this product is not appropriate to be used in a dishwasher, I use a mild dish detergent and ...

• hot water to clean it. Another good thing about this product is the fact that it is so soft which helps to soothe his itching gums.

I would highly recommend this product for other parents to purchase. It is very easy to clean and I find that it is very durable as well. My nephew enjoys chewing on this toy immensely to the extent that I find that he prefers these keys to the other similar products that I had purchased for him. He still uses them today and they have help up beautifully despite the fact that he has a mouth mostly full of teeth. Moreover, I love the fact that this is one of few baby teething toys that I have purchased that was specifically designed for a baby’s hand.

My nephew was able to easily grasp this product when he was months old just like he does now.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. There is nothing really that I would change about it (aside from the fact that I wish the product came in more colors) and I doubt that any parent or child would be disappointed about it. I would highly advise any parent who is considering purchasing this product to purchase a couple of the teether to have in the diaper bag, the car when traveling, and at home. This product has definitely been worth its price tag, especially because the toy makes a safe alternative to all of the other things that my nephew tries to put in his mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5425011401790231/k2311a0125/1.25.11